Friday, December 19, 2008

Schmap Toronto!

Little victories!!

I just got an e-mail this evening letting me know that Schmap Toronto had selected one of my pictures for the 6th edition of their Toronto guide. I had received a message a while ago asking me if I'd be interested in having them potentially publish a picture if they selected me... I guess they selected it.

Here is the link. Nothing special. It looks like it's the first picture for the Distillery District set. Shmap is kind of like a travel site where you can find pictures of places, reviews, that kind of thing... I've never actually used this site. It's kind of interesting to have something on there though.

The picture in question (shown below) happens to be a (handheld) panorama that I did during my worldwide photowalk back in August. There was some interesting cropping that had to happen as subjects in the various exposures (can you even call them that when you're talking digital?) were moving and so appeared more than once in the completed panorama.

No comments: