Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Website - Photoblog

got junk?
I finally decided that I should actually try to fix up my website which was, until this morning, a disaster.

After about an hour of work I had something I was pleasantly surprised with. Alas, you can imagine that this means that my synapticparadox blog will not be as active as it usually is if at all... All of my blog entries from Synaptic paradox have been imported there along with comments people have made. Unfortunately not all my existing blog entries fit the photoblog concept so in some cases there will be pictures ('601' - the Go Train picture) to replace missing images.

The site is currently a work in progress and I plan on having more content on the site than just my photoblog.
Please come visit my new site and let me know what you think:
>> http://www.moniquebaril.net <<

Cheers!
Monique.

No comments: