Friday, January 30, 2009

our first loss

3rd game of the season and finally we lost. We were playing the number one team so I kind of expected it. I actually expected them to be much better than they were. The team has been doing okay. I'm kind of surprised. And somehow we're now playing in the intermediate league which would probably explain why I seem to be getting more bruises than I did last year.

Last night was okay. I don't know why I wasn't all that impressed. I don't think I was really feeling it I suppose. Or maybe I've just grown out of breaks - I haven't actually really listened to breaks in a very long time. I keep searching for some good breaks for some of my friends but I'm always disappointed with what I find. Anyway, I ended up staying out much too late, got home some time after 2am and woke up a few hours later to go to work.

I have to say that opening my eyes this morning and seeing the sun rise was a very unwelcome sight. My alarm went off what seemed like seconds later.

I can hardly keep my eyes open. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

I brought my little p&s out last night. Something happened to it at some point before my trip last year - the lens cover seems to get stuck half open and then I have to tap it a few times to get it to open. It's pretty irritating but the camera still works ok. Took a couple of pictures - mainly brought it to record some of the music - haven't had a chance to really check any of them out yet. Maybe tomorrow morning when I'm a little more awake.

No comments: