Monday, March 23, 2009

i like French food

I just had the most decadent meal I've had in a long time. It was absolutely delicious... It started with a foie gras with figs. Then I had a steak with a foie gras sauce, scalloped potatoes and green beans. And for desert, a huge creme brule.

ahhhhhhhhh.... so good. And so much food.

Luckily for me I have this horrible habit of forgeting to eat when I'm traveling so I haven't been eating all that much during the day.

I was supposed to go out tonight but it started raining at some point during our restaurant adventure and we decided that with all the food we should maybe just go home and get an early start tomorrow. I think this was a good idea. We wanted to go to a concert and it was 11pm already (it's just after 11 now) so chances are we would've missed most of it.

And some more pictures... Very little editing on any of these - I will edit them when I get home and can see them on a normal sized screen but I can't help but post a few! These one's aren't amazing - I've picked some 40 'good ones' so far but am going through them in chronological order (the first two pictures I posted were from somewhere in this first set.)

montmartre

paris

man

Saturday shop

Saturday shopping

No comments: