Monday, March 30, 2009

Back Home

The flight home was long. I flew home with Air Lufthansa - not my favourite airline for long flights: the food isn't good, they have a selection of 8 terrible [horrible] movies to pick from on their terrible sub-par touchscreens, and they don't have electrical outlets for laptops - which I think is a pretty big oversight on long flights. On the upside I got quite a bit of reading done - the most I got in the entire trip.

I finished going through all my pictures on the flight too. I think I said at some point (either in an e-mail to a friend or on my blog here) that photography wasn't great in Berlin. It wasn't but I did end up with some interesting-ish pictures. I think that I took fewer pictures but more of them worked. I will get around to posting them soon. I also want to start working on editing the pictures that I've already posted - a lot of them should be in black & white - again, I didn't want to spend my entire trip editing my pictures.

I finally posted the last batch of Paris pictures on Flickr. Now I'm going to start the Berlin set and am not sure whether to just go right into post-processing or post them first and then post-process as I find the time to work on them... We'll see.

Remaining Paris set (basically unprocessed):

the look

watching - demonstration

demonstration

watching - demonstration

moulin rouge

streets

streets


And... a very short video with music from a club I went to with Aleks and Ryan:

No comments: