Friday, March 14, 2008

the end of an era

I had been at my company almost 7 years (it would've been 7 years May 28th).

It was hard to leave this afternoon - I actually stayed to the end of the day so that I wouldn't have to go and say goodbye to everyone all at once. I also got to take the bus home with my friend and co-worker Marie which made it a little better (until she got off).

I'm sad to be leaving the company... I've seen some of these people almost every day for 7 years now... pretty crazy when I think of it.

Anyway, I was pretty overwhelmed by the 'party' they put together for me. It was a complete surprise. I brought my camera to take some pictures. Here are a few...



Spouses cutting the cake


The best work-spouse a girl could ever ask for


The replacement work-spouse for Marie as voted through the Bachelorette process


No comments: