Sunday, April 12, 2009

Panoramas

I've finally gotten around to processing some of my Paris panoramas. I've been pleasantly surprised so far - having completely forgotten that I'd even taken these.

I meant to do some post processing of pictures today but this panorama thing has taken longer than anticipated - it's a very slow process, especially when you have more than 10 exposures... and yes, many of these have more than 10 exposures (a little excessive maybe).

The seams are a lot more visible when they're so small... also... these are pretty huge pictures (biggest is 11644 x 2487 pixels)

Paris Panorama 2 - Street View

Paris Panorama 4

Paris Panorama 5

I spent Friday and Saturday scouring the city for something interesting to take pictures of... I couldn't find anything. The winter is lingering much longer than I would like and it's leaving me with this very uninspired feeling. People are still bundled up and hiding indoors. Here are a couple of pictures from Friday's walk.

Allan Gardens Conservatory
allan gardens

He's back with a whole new 'stage'
street theatre

the most interesting thing I found
Kensington BBQ

No comments: