Friday, May 23, 2008

bored

I'm officially bored.

It took me all of 2 and a half days to get completely bored. I've updated my resume and started applying for jobs but being at home alone, in the middle of the day with nothing in particular to do other than write cover letters and work on my resume is really boring me to tears here.

The cats have finally started leaving me alone - they'd been hovering for the last 2 days without leaving me any room. And my allergies have been going nuts since I got home because the cats are constantly around me.

So... I started going through my thousands of pictures from the trip today. One of my memory cards seems to have had some sort of issue (possibly a virus? I'm not 100% convinced it was a virus... regardless, I'll back up the pictures onto a DVD and format it) so I made it my task for the morning to figure out how to get the pictures off the card without losing them. It was pretty easy to figure out... so then I got bored again. I think I'm definitely going to have to start on a little project to help me keep my wits about me.

Anyway, here are some (very random) pictures

Taken on the beach in Hat Rin. They were using alcohol to keep the flame lit on the limbo line


Ryan lost his legs in Cambodia


I saw more of these in Hong Kong than I did anywhere else... this one was taken in Chiang Mai. Thankfully, none were ever spotted in any of my rooms. Actually, other than the rat, my rooms were pretty clean. Even the ones where I only paid $10 a night!


Along the river in Kyoto


I just found this one on my little point and shoot (Ryan had been using it occasionally). I find it funny - everyone's staring at me struggle down one of the ruins.

No comments: